November 2-3, 2017
The internal culture of an organization has at least as much influence over success as the strategy and program. Unhealthy culture leads to disengaged staff, higher turnover, and unhappy clients – all of which make it difficult for an organization to stay on mission and accomplish goals. Conversely, healthy culture is the fuel in the fire of the mission and makes the impossible become possible (and more fun). This two-day seminar will provide participants with specific tools and systems that can be implemented right away to increase employee engagement, hire the right staff for culture fit and values alignment, manage for a healthy workplace culture, and even help people that are in the wrong position move on from the organization compassionately. The seminar is taught by Emancipet New School VP, Myles Chadwick, and Emancipet Director of HR, Cindy Gunderson.
You should attend this workshop if:
- Your employee turnover is higher than your client turn over.
- In the last year, you have thought “fingers crossed” about a new hire that you were unsure about.
- Alliances among staff change more frequently than in an episode of Game of Thrones.
- You blew your staff pizza budget for the year in 4 months because it’s the only thing that seems to make them happy – and it doesn’t really work.
- You fantasize about letting everyone go when you have to roll out a change because starting from scratch sounds easier than getting staff buy in.
- You hear more bad feedback at work than at a heavy metal concert.
Cost per person: $500 (includes all materials, breakfast and lunch on both days)
Who Should Attend: Executive Directors, CEOs, COOs, and senior managers of any animal welfare organization