How long will it take me?
The application will take about 20 minutes.
What questions are required?
Any question with an asterisk at the end is required.
** You will not be able to save your application and return later **
To make it easy, please obtain the information below before starting
What information will I need?
- Federal tax ID number
- 2012 intake data for felines and canines
- An electronic copy of the Challenge Agreement signed by two persons with legal signing authority for your agency - for example, your Executive Director and your Board President or your Agency Director and the Government Official to whom you report. The document should be signed and then scanned; we cannot accept electronic signatures or stamp pad signatures. If you do not have capability to submit documentation via this process, you may contact the Challenge team at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative methods. In the meantime, you may submit your application, but it will not be processed until we receive required documentation.
- If your organization is a non-profit, we will need proof of its status. Please either find your profile at www.guidestar.org or prepare an electronic copy of your IRS Letter of Determination that you can upload
- If your organization is a governmental agency, you will need an electronic version of a signed W-9 form from the IRS. You can download the W-9 form at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- Any special considerations your organization has in order to receive grant funds.
- You will need to designate and provide detailed contact information for a primary contact, a data contact and and a social media contact at your agency.
You can download the questions here.
Ready to complete the application?